Author & Speaker Bio
Beth Marshall is a freelance journalist, conference speaker and author of Grief Survivor, and A Time to Heal, a grief journal. After losing close family members she began to journal through the difficult days of grief. As she wrote about her loved ones and started to connect with other people, she realized joy-filled life after loss really is possible!
After a twenty five year career as a flight attendant with Delta Airlines, Beth’s path took an exciting new turn. She was called to serve as Care Ministry Coordinator for NewSpring Church, where she served several years. Beth has written two journal-style books, and is thrilled to announce her newest creation, Uncrushed (real steps for healing your grief and restoring your joy) coming Fall 2023!
Beth Marshall loves to share real-life tips for
- knowing what you might expect in a season of grief
- taking care of yourself first so you’ll be able to help others
- navigating holidays and other special days
- recognizing when to call for help
- knowing your loved one will not be forgotten
- healing from other kinds of grief.
- Open to Hope Foundation- tips for surviving Mother’s Day.
- Ten steps for getting spiritually unstuck.
To schedule an interview or speaking event, please contact: [email protected] or call 864.940.9467